The candidate will drive the account management solutions purchased by a selection of customers. He will be responsible for commercial value creation through adoption of products and services and identification of cross sell / up sell opportunities that are passed through to both the Customer success team and the Proposition Sales team.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the customer decision makers strategies, priorities and needs.
- Maintain solid understanding of Refinitiv propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest.
- Build and embed a long term trusted advisor relationship within their accounts.
- Drive growth by expanding Refinitiv footprint within their accounts.
- Focus on maintaining overall customer engagement and expanding and retaining managed net revenue.
- Oversee all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end to end customer relationship.
- Drive efficiency in account administration (especially for lower value and growth potential accounts).
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and maintain networks to negotiate and close deals.
- Accountable and responsible for order taking.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Significant experience across asset classes.
- Significant experience in at least one of the following : Buy Side/Sell Side, Trading/Wealth Management/I&A/Risk, Front Office / Middle Office / Back Office .
- At least 5 years experience supporting & selling at accounts on market data.
- Experience with at least one of the following : EIKON, Datascope Select, TRTH, Datastream, ERT, Elektron Data Platform.
- Knowledge of SAM tools (TRUST, SMART, BMC, PUBS etc).
- Understanding of Data Access Control such as DACS (PDP, PE).
- Client facing experience â in an Account Management, Customer Support or Relationship Management Role preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (especially presentation and facilitation skills).
- Good understanding of, or previous experience in, the financial services industry.
- Customer focussed in all aspects of your work.
- Knowledge of Refinitiv and competitors products and services.
- Ability to work independently while at the same time not moving away from a team role.
- Able to perform effectively under pressure.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Bachelorâs degree in Business or Economics or relevant work experience.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.