ICT Project Manager
Our clients, a large hospital, are looking for recruit an experienced ICT Project Manager to work as part of their IT team, to assist with a number of on-going projects. This is an immediate start.
- A third level or equivalent degree (NFQ Level 8).
- A Certified Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner/PMP
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Proven track record in successful project delivery.
- Experience of leading hospital ICT projects including project design, business process mapping, budget management, system implementation, planning & scheduling, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems and order communication systems would be advantageous
If you fit the above profile, and are interested, please email your Cv to email@example.com asap.