Then be part of the next big thing in travel and join Zizoo, the world’s leading boat holiday platform as our Executive Assistant to the CEO (intern). Named one of Forbes’ top ‘Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm’, Zizoo is bringing boat holidays to the mass market, offering over 30,000 boat products across 500+ destinations worldwide. Zizoo’s unique business model and tech suite sets it apart from the competition by monopolising supply and demand while offering a seamless booking experience to the end customer. Backed by Europe’s leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry.
Communication: you will help the CEO build consistent narratives and communicate the company Vision effectively in an appealing, professional and grammatically- correct fashion.
- collection and preparation of materials for internal and external communications, including official statements, company-wide emails, press quotes
- translating the Zizoo Mission and Vision into well-presented and articulated communications materials
- drafting and editing emails and presentations
- liaise with internal and external stakeholders to communicate CEO’s direction
- support with driving employee engagement – working closely with HR team
- presentation design and ideation – you will visualise concepts and narratives in a consistent and appealing way
Planning: you will be an integral part of planning activities such as OKRs, budgets, hiring, priority tracking. You will assist the CEO keep track and stay on top of multiple workflows across the business.
- support with OKR planning and tracking – setting the direction of the business
- event planning and support with CEO’s PR presence
- Coordinate special projects
Organisation: you will bring attention to detail and immaculate organisational skills to aid the CEO most effectively run the business.
- support CEO with day-to-day organisation, calendar management, travel coordination
- meeting support and logistics
- general administrative support
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, media, journalism or other relevant academic backgrounds
- Smart, self-starter, resourceful, hard-working and ready to jump in
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Adaptable and energetic
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Articulate, professional presence with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), with experience editing presentations
- Internship/relevant work experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- A transparent data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- Contribute to Zizoo’s global expansion
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe’s top trending travel tech companies
- Numerous perks, a great culture and a working environment where you work hard/play hard!
We are looking forward to receiving your application.