To support or continuous growth, we are looking for an Amazon Marketplace Manager (m/f/x). Someone with a deep understanding of Amazon FBA. Contact with other regional marketplaces is of course a great advantage. You should be able to work independently. In return, youÂ´ll get enormous freedom to reach your targets. You are responsible for the overall financial and business performance of EU market activities. It is a unique opportunity to be one of the first team members of Monoprice GmbH in Berlin.
Expansion – You identify the greatest market opportunities for the Monoprice product range. Product / customer / easy integration.
Marketplace Management – main contact and manager for all EU marketplaces. Merchant Operations – content / orders / translations / integrations.
Sales – You own the marketplace sales channel and exceed your goals.
- Catalog: You manage the content as well as the placement and the inventory. You work closely with direct B2C and B2B teammates. You can determine your own strategy among the 1,500 in-house products.
- Pricing: You manage pricing to gain competitive advantage and you work closely with team members.
- Sell-through: You actively monitor and manage the sell-through metrics to ensure optimal stocks and prices.
- Product: You work cross-functionally to identify and recommend additional product options.
- Campaigns: You manage all marketplace marketing campaigns.
- Reports: You create weekly and monthly performance reports
- A successfully completed commercial education or study in the field of e-commerce, business administration / marketing
- At least 2 years experience managing Amazon FBA.
- You have experience with technical tools such as shopping feed, channel advisor or similar, for managing content, orders and merchant activities.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- German and English, both spoken and written on a professional level
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
What we offer
- Maximum flexibility and freedom; where you work doesn’t matter as long as you achieve your goals
- The best of both worlds: the startup culture with short communication channels and no hierarchies, but with a stable company in the US as the mother
- The chance to help build something up and grow with the company
- Coffee, tea and fruit are a matter of course, but from 4 there is actually beer in the Wework Office at Potsdamer Platz
- A mecca for lovers of electronics and gadgets
- Personal responsibility without predetermined processes
- Flexible task design and career path
- No limits for ambitions … because we are new and we are growing fast!
Did we get you excited about Monoprice? Then we would be happy to receive your application!
It is a unique opportunity to be one of the first team members of Monoprice GmbH in Berlin.