Something exciting is about to happen ! Bristol Street Motors is proud to announce that it will be opening a brand new Peugeot Dealership on Sir Frank Whittle Road.
Peugeot Derby has been a longstanding franchise of the Robins & Day group for many years and we are very excited for it to soon to be part of the Bristol Street Motors family. Peugeot Derby will relocate to our amazing Derby Multi-site which encompasses three other franchises; Nissan, Renault and Skoda.
We are looking for an Assistant Service Manager to join our successful management team.
About the Role
The main focus of the role is to support the Service Manager in the day to day management of the Service Department.
The main duties of the role are:
- Take responsibility for monitoring the team in the delivery of the department processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Assist in the monitoring and cost control of the department in line with the business plan.
- You will ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Assist in the coaching and support of all colleagues to achieve maximum performance.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record within a Service role in a franchised dealership, ideally with some management experience. You will be expected to assist the Service Manager to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating the team to achieve dealership targets. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
What you can expect
As you would expect with any retail business we are open when our customers want to come and see us.
You can also expect:
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- comprehensive on-going training
- career progression
- share incentive plan
- discounts and rewards from retailers and entertainment packages
- a contributory pension scheme
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Job Reference: MF00418