A hyper growth consumer Lifestyle & Wellness technology business that has just raised multi-millions in a recent funding round is seeking a talented Head of Marketing (Performance Marketing & Brand/Creative) to drive their next phase of consumer growth, helping this business to scale to the levels needed for further expansion in the UK and International markets.
Leading (and hiring) a highly capable team,the NEW Head of Marketing will lead on scaling the (paid) performance-marketing channels whilst driving organic/non-performance acquisition to really drive this brand forward.
PLEASE NOTE, the Head of Marketing will need to have a strong performance marketing background as a minimum. Additional experience running the brand/creative function as well would be highly desirable.
The Head of Marketing – Performance & Brand
Quickly become the champion of this brand, ensuring there is a consistent and aligned brand message across all channels and communications.
· Lead the performance-marketing function,
· Have oversight of the creative direction of new ads, from images and videos for performance-marketing channels, to TV and tube creative.
· Help cultivate the marketing and growth culture of the team and the company, including promoting marketing/brand/growth thinking across the company.
· Lead marketing-based user research to get quick feedback on your hypotheses and creative ideas.
· Manage and grow the marketing team; this includes hiring and mentoring all levels of marketers to deliver their best work.
The Head of Marketing will have a true “GROWTH” story in a business that as scaled (do not apply if you cannot demonstrate this) and ideally have :
· Demonstrable experience in scaling marketing in a consumer tech business , both through performance (Adwords/FB/Twitter/Insta/Pinterest etc), paid (TV/tube etc), and organic marketing.
· Some experience in managing creative development and driving Brand as part of the marketing mix
· You have previous experience in managing marketers, from performance marketers to creative developers.
· You are data and hypothesis driven,
· You are still close to the action and like being hands-on when it comes to data!
Get in touch directly to find out more!