WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The Construction Project Manager will report directly into the Global Director of Store Design and Construction. You will be responsible for wide-ranging projects from start to finish, primarily in the UK and EU with some involvement in North America. You will frequently liaise with internal design and workshop teams as well as the shop fitter/GC, tenant coordinators for LandLord’s, AllSaints Retail teams and VM teams, suppliers and logistics.
- Ownership and Management of each project until complete
- Attend landlord meetings in order to fully understand site conditions, fit-out requirements, local codes, building conditions, timelines, approval, etc.
- Develop critical path and timeline for each project with Microsoft Project
- Forecast, track and manage budget (targeting coming in under budget) reporting into SD finance manager
- Exercise project tendering/bidding process from various contractors/vendors
- Consolidate cost evaluation, invoices into summary for each project feeding into SD finance manager
- Manage deliveries in conjunction with AllSaints supply Chain/Production team
- Negotiate with each vendor/contractor to meet financial goals
- Coordinate with architects/contractors to execute store design
- Review construction fit-out drawings & fixture shop drawings from contractor/vendors
- Produce weekly status report on all projects, track all project stages from landlord’s feedback, design development, material orders, vendors/contractors progress
- Provide site inspections for ongoing projects, produce punch lists both during and at the time of completion of each project, produce Post Occupancy Evaluation.
- Conclude budgetary close-out of projects within acceptable time-frames feeding into SD finance manager
- Execution and follow-up on all construction/manufacturing warranties
- Work on ad-hoc projects as and when needed
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Experience of leading Projects in the Construction/ Retail fit out arena in the UK, EU and NA
- A working knowledge on Auto CAD, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A strong understanding of contractual procedures and knowledge of managing retail fit-outs on-site
- Solid professional background, strong influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to consult with multiple stakeholders
- Able to travel frequently
- Teamwork and team leadership
- Relevant industry qualifications and experience within the fire, health & safety area
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.