Are you familiar with the Swedish B2B market and would you like to have great responsibility and the opportunity to have a great impact on your daily work, and are you able to make the difference together with CARGO’s strong brand? Then you may be the one we’re looking for.
We aim to restructure our current business in Sweden with focus on distributors plus key accounts. In this connection, we are looking for a highly motivated employee, who would like to join our journey and be part of a Scandinavian sales team.
As Key Account Manager your task is to develop and grow sales of the HC-CARGO brand by developing existing customers & partners, promote direct B2B online sales via our digital solutions and search for new business opportunities.
Your Contribution to Something Big…
- Developing and implementing company sales strategy in own area
- Establishing relationships and constantly visiting customers and regional sales organizations participating in customers’ events and marketing activities
- Driving business by growing existing customers & acquiring new in relevant trade levels and product segments
- Realizing growth plans by setting and following development activities and customers’ sales targets including CAPs and agreed action plans
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders both locally in Esbjerg but also within the Bosch organization.
We expect you to hold a theoretical education in sales and marketing or equivalent business education & experience and be familiar with working in an internationally oriented environment. You will be part of a Scandinavian team and should thrive working with different cultures, mindsets & backgrounds.
Having a commercial, result-oriented mindset and ability & willingness to analyse and act upon business results is a prerequisite for success in the position. You should be an experienced negotiator with the ability to have detailed commercial discussions as well as having a general technical understanding.
Being proactive and feeling ownership of own customers and business will enable you to reach the sometimes tough deadlines.
Danish and English is our day-2-day language in the office and one of these has to be mastered – furthermore, Swedish is a must.
You should be able to prove your earlier achievements and results reached through a commercial mind-set and action based analysis.
The Scandinavian sales team has its base in our headquarters in Esbjerg; however, the Key Account Manager Sweden role requires frequent travelling in Sweden as well as flexible working hours.
- It is a requirement that you are resident in Denmark
- Expected traveling days: 60-80
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We will review applications on a regular basis and conduct interviews subsequently.