NorSea Wind is a provider of integrated services to the offshore wind industry – our service lines include O&M activities for both Wind Turbines and HVDC platform, Manpower and marine support.
Our business is growing, and we are seeking a new colleague for our Offshore Wind Service division for the following position. You will be based in Esbjerg or Nyborg, Denmark. There will be a need to travel to our offices based in Germany and the UK. You will also be required to be on site during project executions.
Project Manager – Responsibility
The Project Manager is responsible for the technical realization of our offshore wind service projects, which include operations and maintenance of offshore wind farms, as well as main component exchange campaigns. Your main responsibilities will include:
· Planning and overseeing project realization, including developing and reviewing project plans, assessing and ensuring progress, HSEQ performance, and / or budgetary discrepancies.
· Determining need for resources and manpower for project realization.
· Assigning Project Engineers, Asset Managers, Project Engineers, Site Managers and Offshore Technicians to projects.
· Advise and support team in all technical questions
· Support in troubleshooting of WTGs and participation in work execution if needed
· Advise in technical matters of tenders and preparation of bids
· Liaising with Client Representatives for the clarification of technical aspects
· Reviewing risk assessments and deciding on their suitability
· Evaluating suppliers and deciding on their suitability
Ensuring consideration of and compliance with applicable legislation and standards
Ensuring appropriate emergency response training for team is in place
· Providing HSEQ leadership and exemplary behavior
· Assessing HSEQ performance and taking appropriate initiatives
· Participating in management review meetings
· Responsible for the projects P&L, ie exercising financial control over projects, supporting Finance Department in preparing invoices, allocating and approving incoming invoices
· Submit weekly and monthly project reports to management and BoD
· Degree in engineering (or equivalent) or a mechanical / technical / electrical education
· At least 10 years of experience as a turbine technician in the field, preferably within troubleshooting and main component replacements on V80, V90, SWT 2.3, SWT 3.6
· Several years of work experience with planned maintenance within the offshore wind industry
· Willingness to travel to sites within Europe if needed.
· Willingness to support teams offshore with Service and Troubleshooting of Turbines
· Knowledge about HSEQ offshore wind industry standards
· Proficient in using Office365 and SharePoint
· Proficient in Excel user
Join us if you want to work in an international and ambitious company structure with a short decision-making path. You will be part of a dedicated team with great opportunities. We are looking forward to your application!
Jobtype: Fuldtid, Fast
Løn: 0,00 kr./måned
- Offshore Wind: 10 år (Påkrævet)