- Managing the Forecast en Demand planning for the EMEA region.
- Responsible for 9 direct reports within the Procurement & Inboud departement.
eOur client designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services. For years they are an A-brand for generations of audiophiles.
9 direct reports based in Amsterdam; 1 x Demand planning analyst, 1 x Senior Demand planning analyst, 2 x S&OP analyst, 2 x Purchasing analyst, 2 x Supply Chain analyst Inbound and 1 x supply chain Coordinator
The Senior Manager Purchasing & Inbound is reporting to the Senior Director Operations EMEA.
- Forecasting / Demand Planning:
- Responsible for the operational area of Forecasting. Review and discuss the forecast provided by the Sales organization while aligning with Product Management, Finance and other stakeholders in the organization
- Organize and lead EMEA S&OP meeting
- After approval, secure Demand Forecast is loaded into the ERP system (SAP / IBP)
- Provide insight back to the sales organization what can be supplied regarding their request
- Make sure Purchase Order are released (on-time, right volume) towards the suppliers – sign off responsibility
- Interlink with the Global Supply Chain Management team in Shenzhen, China
- Manage the production priorities/ rescheduling needs of Purchase Orders
- Manage the product shortages and take the needed actions accordingly to mitigate the supply gaps
- Manage the inbound carries – all modalities sea, air, road and where applicable rail
- Coordinate the Inbound deliveries into the 3PL(s) warehouses
- Provide airfreight requests and approvals in case of need
- Manage 4PL Control Tower
- Design and create allocation process management
- Allocate orders according to new incomings of air / sea and road and according aligned priorities provided by the sales organization
- Responsible for the inventory levels at EMEA
- Manage excess inventory meetings and actions
- Optimize inventory levels and turns
Management Reporting and Data Management
- Provide regular reports on results, including variance reporting and KPI reporting
- Control and maintain ERP operational systems
- Responsible for the Material Master Data in SAP.
- Ad-hoc Analysis
- At least 5-10 year’s work experience in the Forecasting, Purchasing and Inbound discipline combined with business knowledge combined and with 3+ years of people management.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience in a fast-paced, sales-driven organization.
- A Bachelor or Master education in the functional area.
- APICS or other forecasting certification are preferred.
- Experience with SAP IBP (before APO) tool is considered an advantage.
- Proficient in excel, power point, solid grasp of analytic, metrics, data and statistics.
- Senior management role with growth potential to a director role, because of the fast growth of the company
- Excellent salary between 80K en 90K, regarding your background en experience
- 13th month, 8% vacation allowance
- âŹ 100,- environmental friendly allowance, if you willing to travel by public transportation
- âŹ 100,- Health allowance for your health insurance
- Pension, 10% bonus depending on personal & company achievements
- Development plan with courses
- Corporate fitness benefits
- Collective health insurance at zilveren kruis