Imagine ……… As an Associate Director in our Transaction Banking team, you can make a difference in managing the various projects and delivering high quality input. In your commercial role you will work autonomously or in deal teams with a focus on a large RfP’s and tenders in the (semi) governmental market or other Large Corporate and Financial Institutions markets for Transaction Banking products.
Making a difference
- (strong) Commercial skills
- Extensive knowledge of transaction banking products
- Create oversight and control in complex client files
- Being a professional expert delivering top quality input (voice of customer) in projects
- Proactive attitude internally and externally
- Working together with colleagues within a.o. B2B, Payments, DTO Tribe & Operations
- Having a good risk appetite and work closely together with various stakeholders
- Showing perseverance and dedication
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Transaction Banking team brings talented people together to originate, structure, execute cash management, payment & trade services solutions for our Large Corporate, Financial Institutions and public sector clients and those in other product lines. We work closely together with our colleagues within Operations, Area Leads and staff departments like Compliance, Legal and Risk. With you as an Associate Director, the team will consist of 20 colleagues all servicing our client groups:
Bart Jonkheer, Head Transaction Banking LC’s & FI’s: “Providing cash management & payment services to our clients is an important basic requirement for establishing a long time relationship between client and bank. By providing excellent advise and services to our clients we can make the difference and add value to our clients”
Roeland Heuff, Director: “Payments and digitisation & innovation are going hand in hand. It is challenging to support our Clients to be fit for future and provide them with the right solutions. With the growths in innovation and new players entering the payments arena , it is great to see this industry develop and be part of it”
Deal driven, customer focus, perseverance, organization sensitivity and good teamwork with colleagues (especially the various Tribes and Operations) are clearly essential for the role of the Associate Director. As a leader for the various projects and clients within Rabobank you take responsibility, you actively seek for in- and external collaboration and you make the difference for the community. In addition, it’s important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Bachelor / Master Degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in transaction banking or equivalent
- Project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Growing a better world together
You’ll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our ‘Growing a better world together’ mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Actively support & advice partner banks in developing countries with working capital solutions
- Develop payment solutions for people who do not have excess to regular banking services like asylum seekers.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary in job grade 9 – 10 (depending on your experience)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Associate Director and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 11-02-2020. Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Roeland Heuff: 06 51 066 421 or Bart Jonkheer: 06 53 170 315.
- Esther van Schoonhoven, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Esther.van.Schoonhoven@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That’s why we want to know who you really are!