Abbott Established Pharmaceuticals (EPD) is looking for an
Communications Manager Change Management (6-12 Months) 80 – 100%
for its global Pharma Division Headquarter based in Allschwil- Basel.
You will be hired either in-house with Abbott on a fixed-term contract or we are also open for individual consultants hired over a payrolling company. (no agency candidates only direct applications).
The Communications Manager is a contract assignment that will support the internal communications needs for the R&D group within Abbott’s Established Pharmaceuticals business, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
This person will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering internal communications that support a transformation in the global R&D department, working closely with the transformation lead, change manager, project office and workstreams. The ideal candidate has experience with change management communications, and is used to a fast-paced, agile work environment.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, managing and delivering internal communications strategy and tactics that support a transformation in the global R&D department, reporting back to the transformation lead, head of R&D and other groups as needed
- Working in collaboration with the change manager to drive true behavior change within the R&D group
- Working with key stakeholders across multiple geographies to build consensus and maintain right balance between local/regional flexibility and global communications requirements
- Adjusting and evolving a high-level communications plan including all workstream and overall communications needs
Where required, breaking down the high-level plan to a tactical plan, identifying gaps and iterating with senior input to manage an executable communications road map. Plan already includes but may require refresh of elements such as
- Stakeholder and audience analysis and planning
- Channel and content planning
- Time-lines and milestones
- Communication governance/sign-off structures
- Creating communication assets (templates, content, processes, etc) for workstreams and regions to use where relevant
- Producing high quality outputs under demanding timelines – understanding the needs for periodic, regular and ad-hoc communications needs
- International travel may be required
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE/TRAINING REQUIRED
- Degree in communications or related field
- 5+ years of communications experience dealing with organisational change
- Native level English, spoken and written (other languages desirable)
- Extensive experience in change management and communications
- Prior experience in global roles and emerging markets desirable
- Must be self-starter with ability to take charge and run with programs
- Leadership skills, flexibility and integrity to accurately prioritize work under time pressure
- Exceptionally strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to handle pressure in a dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills to ensure smooth execution
- Very strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Teams
Overall we are looking for a strong, dynamic and outgoing personality that is capable in leading internal and external partners in all kind of cultures and countries.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes?
Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your online application as pdf.