Are you the one we need to ensure that the services provided by TEPDK-IS operations are aligned with our business needs? And would you like to manage and optimise the changes done within TEPDK to ensure end user satisfaction and a seamless user experience? Then this position at Total at our Esbjerg office might be for you!
You will be responsible for handling change and facilitating Change Advisory Board meetings across the IS team. This entails analysing, optimising and ensuring change documentation, the development of guidelines, knowledge sharing and that end users are trained. Moreover, you will ensure access rights governance across TEPDK. Also, you will play an important role in making sure the services provided by TEPDK-IS operations are aligned with our business needs.
These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Being the ITIL process owner
- Managing stakeholders and being responsible for IT communication relating to incidents/outages – as well as acting as the incident coordinator in an emergency situation
- Leading non-security compliance KPIs for TEPDK – reports on CPIs and KPIs for IS Operations
- Participating in USU/ASU meetings and TUDK/TEPDK change meetings
- Implementing and contributing to our strategy for processes, interfacing with associated ITSM processes
- Driving continuous quality improvement for your own and related areas, which includes relevant tool support (i.e. Servicenow, PowerBI)
- Managing relationships with vendors making sure all contractual terms are met
- Developing and embedding policies and procedures
Context and environment
Total offers you a unique opportunity to join one of the top 5 major players in the oil & gas industry operating in more than 130 countries with over 150 nationalities in 500 professions. This means that you will be able to share knowledge, gain cultural intelligence and become part of a collective success in terms of cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary project teams.
In becoming the responsible energy major committing to better energy, there is still a need for hydrocarbons in meeting energy demands. Meeting the energy needs of a larger population is therefore essential to the core business of exploring and producing oil & gas for as many people as possible. This is where you come in: Take action today and shape tomorrow’s energy in Total at our office in Esbjerg. Our 98,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. With diversity and mobility being the hallmarks of Total, you will get to develop both professionally and personally.
In our Onsite Support team, you will be able to shape and develop a central role as you manage an onsite service team. This is with the possibility to continuously learn and develop your competencies in end user satisfaction through sound processes, onsite team management and follow-ups on escalations. You will get to use your knowledge and experience applying a range of techniques when you collaborate closely with group IT functions on standardisation and embedment of global processes as well as project management.
For HR-related questions regarding this position, please contact Recruitment Partner Erhan Culjandji on +45 2130 0124. For position/job-related questions, please contact Jacob Glass, Hiring Manager on +45 5190 9700.
Who we are looking for
It is important that you possess a safety mindset and address the job with a strong understanding of the business and people. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic work environment. The position has a need for a strong interest and skill in processes. Moreover, this position calls for an analytical mindset and being able to manage multiple priorities. Also, excellent interpersonal and communicative skills are essential in combining a holistic business view and working across teams with concrete change initiatives. We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
- You hold a degree in IT, engineering or similar
- Any technical certifications are a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
- You have 5 years of experience with project management principles, processes and tools
- You have proven planning and project management abilities
- You are proficient in oral and written English
We look forward to receiving your application!
Experience level required