Are you experienced within internal communications from managing and implementing intranets or collaboration software? Will you feel gratified and take pride in owning and servicing the Intranet of our global organisation? If you are good with digital tools (such as modern SharePoint) and have technical understanding of platforms, we have a unique career opportunity for you!
Group Marketing, Comm. & Public Affairs > Global Marketing > Digital Marketing & Campaign Management
The Digital Marketing and Campaign Management team is a high performing team within the Vestas Global Marketing Department. The Global Marketing Department is responsible for Vestas’ marketing globally and for ensuring coordination with our various regional colleagues across the world. The team is also responsible for all digital tools and digital infrastructure for the larger organisation it is part of: Vestas Group Marketing, Communication and Public Affairs function.
You will handle the daily management of the Vestas SharePoint based Intranet by overseeing the communication and driving the employee adoption. Internal stakeholder management is a big part of your responsibility. You will work with the Intranet management team, Global IT and Communications stakeholders to define and deliver the intranet strategy and roadmap. You are to build relationships with and gain the buy-in of stakeholders at all levels and actively manage communications with key stakeholders and user groups. It is important to understand their needs and involve them in planning and problem solving.
Overall, your area of responsibility is to:
- Lead a global community of content owners and page editors, coordinating the efforts of this decentralised group and encouraging collaboration and a consistent approach
- Take ownership for editorial control across the intranet to ensure it is in line with the content strategy, communication standards and guidelines
- Provide support to content editors ensuring they have the knowledge, tools and skill sets required for their roles
- Develop, maintain, provide advice and monitor compliance with the intranet policies and standards to ensure effective and engaging intranet content that meets the needs of the business
- Maintain a good understanding of industry best practice and new technological opportunities that can add business value. Conduct research to understand intranet user needs
- Champion the strategic use of enterprise collaboration tools, demonstrating business benefits and driving adoption across the firm
- Monitor intranet usage and provide insightful analytics to key stakeholders that demonstrates the effectiveness of the intranet. Use feedback and analytics data to monitor performance against performance indicators
Furthermore, you will be part of defining priorities for requests of new functionality and tools as well as driving the roll-out and implementation of new Intranet releases and new added functionalities
We envision that you are/have:
- 5+ years of experience and preferably in managing and implementing intranets or collaboration software
- Super user of SharePoint
- Highly experienced in Office applications, including word-processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Project management experience
- Strong understanding of the principles of User Interface and User Experience
- Strong understanding of the principles of Information Architecture design for intranets
- Proven ability to effect behavioural change across an organisation and drive adoption of new tools and business processes
You must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high level of comfort with social software and other web-based technologies
- Strong leadership skills to coordinate and facilitate activities with colleagues
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills:
- Writing skills: The ability to create, review, edit and manage content within the Intranet.
- Verbal communication skills: The ability to engage with employees at their level, and communicate challenging topics
- Training skills: The ability to create and deliver educational training sessions
- Distilling complex topics:
- Intranet managers are often involved in technical discussions. They are the conduit between end users and technical staff
- The role often requires someone to explain user needs to technical staff or vice versa
You have SharePoint power user skills with understanding of the core SharePoint technology and its tools. You can explain SharePoint technology to editors and end users.
What we offer
Through the Intranet Manager role, we offer the opportunity to manage Vestas’ SharePoint based Intranet globally. We also offer the opportunity to work with a network of +100 editors globally and to take part in shaping the development of the intranet including new functionalities and releases. In addition, we offer a very exciting career opportunity in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment focusing on reaching world class results.
Primary location is Copenhagen S, Denmark.
You can expect around 10-15 days of travel activity.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible. We conduct interviews ongoing and close the position as soon as we have a found the right person. If you need further information about the position please contact Director, Laurence Paquette on +45 4098 3102.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industryâs global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestasâ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.