Sales Executive / Territory Account Manager – PLM Solutions
Permanent, Competitive Salary + Bonus
Become part of TECHNIA’s Intelligent Engineering team
Are you seeking a challenging new B2B Sales Executive role selling a more awe-inspiring product or working across different industries? What about products which connect people with a Virtual Universe where imagination becomes innovation?
Welcome to our world.
We are seeking a Sales Executive / Territory Account Manager to drive our continued growth, someone who can develop and maintain sales of our PLM Software solutions with new and existing customers. You will provide customers with various Intelligent Engineering software solutions which could be used to develop futuristic technology, an architectural marvel or the next generation of transport.
When developing innovative products, companies put their trust in our PLM solutions, and we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations every day. We provide tools and systems that allow our customers to realize and develop their products and ideas, ranging from planning and design, to education and support. With creativity and passion, we are part of creating future innovations therefore, we can offer you a stimulating role in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide.
Our Guiding Principles:
GO EXPLORE: Innovate new solutions and develop new concepts.
KEEP LEARNING: Every day is a chance to discover something new.
WORK TOGETHER: As an extension of our client’s team.
BUILD TRUST: With a premium service that exceeds expectations.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
You will also be entitled to a performance related bonus.
Our Sales Executive / Territory Account Manager will:
– Manage a client portfolio of around thirty accounts, a mixture of existing customers and new business
– Plan regular customer visits to discuss solutions, develop prospects and close sales opportunities
– Carry out regular account business reviews
– Work with the marketing team to develop ideas and create offers for marketing to major accounts and attend relevant corporate events
– Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits
– Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
– Work closely with the technical team to deliver the best solution for the clients
– Through dialogue with customers, carry out market research and competitor surveys
– The successful Sales Executive / Territory Account Manager will have experience in a business to business sales / account management environment, ideally selling software – preferably CAD / PLM software.
– You will be self-motivated, organised and driven to succeed, have outstanding communication skills and be highly customer focused. You will require a full UK driving license and be willing to travel to clients’ sites on a regular basis.
– You will need to be based within commuting distance of Milton Keynes.
– You may previously have held a role as a Sales Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Senior Account Manager, Business Development Executive
If this sounds like the role for you, click ‘apply’ today and become TECHNIA’s Sales Executive / Territory Account Manager!