Vice President – Global Alliances
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Vice President, Global Alliances
The primary role of the Vice President, Global Alliances is to work with the Global Alliances leadership to support Genpact’s Partner Program and help expand and drive its strategic partnership with Celonis in EMEA.
- Build and drive joint strategy, business plan, joint offerings and execution of clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with Celonis for EMEA.
- Lead, grow targeted account engagements and build an eco-system of joint solutions with the partner and Genpact teams
- Understand Genpact capabilities/offerings to effectively collaboration internally
- Work with Genpact sales teams & sales leadership to drive account growth
- Develop and maintain trusted senior executive relationships within Genpact, the sales organization and partner
- Identify areas where Genpact and Celonis can collaborate to build a new differentiated product or offerings
- Help expand and extend Genpact Global Partner Program’s overall reach, relevance and revenue in the market
- B.A./BSC (MBA/Masters preferred)
- Must have significant experience in alliance management, sales or business development roles in a services environment
- Must have worked in and around both large global SIs and process mining, RPA, Business Intelligence, and/or analytic technology companies
- Experienced in driving and leading executive-level relationships
- Has a deep background in consulting & digital technologies (process mining, analytics, RPA, etc.)
- Excellent project and program management skills including design and execution on global business plans
- Should be a people person with excellent networking skills
- Attitude of team victory over individual success
- Strategic thinker and a facilitator of change with an ability of instilling trust in teams
- A self-starter needing minimal management oversight to perform day to day responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with executive presence
- Be based in EMEA (UK – London preferred)
- A hands-on reciprocal style of working and a commitment to being a teammate or a leader is a must.
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- The ability to influence peers and senior leaders across the business, and to encourage, further and lead team members
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Knowledge of the process mining, business intelligence and/or analytics space and the top tier technology players in the market
- Experience in successfully working with global and geographically dispersed teams and guiding them to success.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Primary LocationUnited Kingdom-London
Education LevelMaster’s / Equivalent
Job PostingJan 15, 2020, 5:56:24 PM
Unposting DateMar 15, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills ListCorporate
Job CategoryFull Time