Vendor Engineering Manager
Work in a world leading medical device company renowned for their product excellence and development. They are going through a large expansion in line with developing a centre for excellence in product and patient safety. There are huge opportunities to be involved in the next generation for medical devices and international projects. Within the vendor engineering team you will lead the development and ensure the overall compliance of Vendor activities, processes and also with the growth of the product lines, ensuring that new vendors are available to help with capacity.
- Facilitate and manage vendor performance and vendor auditing to ensure local and global needs are met.
- Assist in development of ongoing and new projects, initiatives and strategy within the vendor engineering group.
- Manage continuous improvement processes and projects, ensuring metrics are met at all times.
- Manage material quality issues and determine appropriate resource allocation for projects and initiatives.
- Provide leadership for the vendor management function, developing all staff under your remit.
- Development, benchmarking and leverage of best practice across VE process/strategy both internally and externally
- 5 years’ experience in people management within a mechanical, manufacturing or supply chain environment, preferably medical device.
- Level 8 degree in a STEM or Supply Chain Discipline.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.