- Established for over 100 years and showing growth year-on-year.
- Currently one of the UK market leaders in the dental implant market.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Selling a range of 5000 consumable dental products.
- There are 7 focus products within the Endodontics & Restorative range. (Products that dentists will use every day.
- Selling to private clinics, NHS Clinics and some small corporate groups (5-6 practices) – Talking to the business owners!
- Will be managing a set amount of accounts but not a milk-round. Looking for growth within those accounts and also NB acquisitions.
- Ability to apply the sales process to varied selling situations and with different customers, with the result that sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Analyse market business trends to develop and execute a territory business plan to capitalise on current and future opportunities within the local market.
- To be the customer?s expert on all products and solutions.
- To co-ordinate and conduct sales meetings and product training for customers including training and vendor days with dealers & telesales teams.
- To effectively and professionally present to groups of dental care professionals.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have both sales and dental experience.
- Will look at candidates outside of dental.
- Needs a go-getter, has the ability to push the agenda, will challenge the status quo.
- All about attitude.
- Must be sales and have a proven track record in selling!!!
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivated, enjoys working independently.
- Enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised : desire to constantly improve efficiencies and customer focus
- Structured and clear thinker : ability to prioritise a demanding workload through business planning and territory management.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Highly numerate & strong financial skills.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.