NEAT Aston – Customer Services
Join us on the Journey…
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made 898 million journeys on our services in 2018.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Director within our Accessible Transport, who will be responsible for the delivery of service delivery operations and driving continuous service improvements. You will also be responsible for the delivery of operational safety and engineering within the service.
We are looking for a leader who can demonstrate strong operational experience as well as a proven track record in presenting and communicating within complex stakeholder environments. You will have the ability to think creatively, act proactively and be dedicated to delivering service excellence within operations, safety and engineering.
What you’ll do…
- Accountable for the performance of the following departments: the Service Delivery team, Engineering and continuous service improvement.
- Accountable for control of costs for areas of responsibility in line with budget and forecasts
- Develop and monitor key performance measures for areas of responsibility and update the MD on significant issues
- Oversee operational incidents e.g. Operational escalated incidents, exec complaints, driver appeals etc
- To oversee the management of the relationships with Stakeholders, and interested parties that will include local government and various bodies (Educational & Health).
- To be a core member of the Exec team within Accessible Transport, and be responsible for total delivery assurance.
- We offer a wide range of benefits such as…
- 25 days annual leave
- Free bus travel for you and your partner
- Free coach pass
- Company pension
- Access to NX Health Bus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
Things to note…
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment acording to the policy.