Scrum Master â Project & Portfolio Management
Are you an experienced Scrum Master? Do you enjoy facilitating effective collaboration in agile teams? Then LEO Pharma may be just the place for you.
We are on a journey becoming agile, and as a Scrum Master you will have a key say in driving this transformation. With fast-moving, project-oriented teams, Global IT is moving towards an organization which will bring people, processes, technology and required information together to enable our business and create results.
Drive Agile projects and make a difference
Due to increased activities and growth, LEO Pharma is looking for a Scrum Master, who will have the opportunity to impact the Agile journey in LEO Pharma. You will join the Emerging Tech program focusing on reporting in AWS, RPA and AI/ML and you will be responsible for delivering on small and large IT projects. At LEO Pharma your input is valued, and you will be empowered to make a real difference in the organization. If you are motivated by a high level of influence and have a desire to inspire our Agile transformation, LEO Pharma is the right place for you!
As a Scrum Master in LEO Pharma, you are the agile frontrunner in our organization. As such, your primary responsibility will be to establish an environment, where the teams can form, grow and perform. You ensure that the teams live agile values and principles and adhere to the processes and practices that they have agreed to use. In relation to this, you continuously focus on improving team effectivity, velocity and delivered quality in close collaboration with the Lean Agile Center of Excellence.
More specifically, your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the use of the SCRUM framework and Agile methodology
- Guiding and coaching the team for better creativity and productivity
- Removing impediments of the team
- Ensuring SCRUM ceremonies are held
- Assisting the Product Owner in keeping the product backlogs in good shape and ready for the next sprint
- Being part of driving the agile transformation in LEO Pharma
- Several years of experience from a Scrum Master role
- Experience working with AWS in conjunction with BI tools (Power BI or similar)
- Experience working with RPA, AI or ML (machine learning) is an advantage
- Experience working with distributed teams is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both Danish and English) with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Apply for this unique position at LEO Pharma
We are working with Brinch & Partners on this position, so please contact Susanne Holse on +45 2989 4900 if you want to know more about the position.