You will be working on varied industry leading projects with a number of large-scale organisations each with its own challenges so you’ll need to be able to adapt seamlessly to different ways of working and quickly build relationships with your team and with stakeholders to create a collaborative approach.
We offer fantastic career development opportunities within our practice aligned structure and the opportunity to constantly learn new skills and develop your capabilities with new and emerging technologies in order to become expert in developing varied data management strategies with our customers.
So, if you’re an inspirational person who isn’t afraid to challenge the equilibrium and can put forward new ideas and suggestions to continually accelerate change and develop new and ingenuitive ways of working we’d love to chat with you.
We offer a great benefits package and the opportunity to get exposure to some unique, cutting edge projects with a team of like-minded individuals all striving for the same goals.
The successful applicant will have experience of and be responsible for:
- Ensuring the team is consistently using Agile best practices and maintaining clear lines of communication
- Acting as mentor to the wider team to ensure that the right level of coaching is in place and the team is constantly improving capability and efficiency
- Ensuring all impediments are removed, and strong relationship are built with stakeholders to ensure smooth and unbarred communication
- Facilitate and arrange Scrum ceremonies/ stand-ups, work closely with the Product Owner ensuring backlogs are realistically executed
- Implement processes and practices to ensure timely delivery of projects utilising recognised and proven methodologies
You should have:
- Expertise in planning and estimation and be able to create solid and reliable plans for projects
- Demonstrable coaching experience with the ability to work closely with individuals to coach around interactions, processes and tools.
- Deep understanding of iterative and incremental development
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Understanding of Agile techniques including TDD, BDD, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, DevOps and CI/CD, SAFe
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of Jira, Confluence, Atlassian or similar
ECS has over 850 employees and Associates, and is headquartered in Glasgow, with offices in Edinburgh, Manchester, London and Pune.
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
Please note our fraud prevention process relating to all job applications.
Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers to share data on their employment fraud cases. Should any investigation identify fraud or the commission or any other offence by you when applying or during your engagement with ECS, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies, other employers and potential employers to