In the Digital Domain we are looking for a motivated Scrum Master to support the teams by removing their impediments, promoting Agile and collaborative mindset and encourage the respect of Scrum rules and processes.
As a Scrum Master you:
– Lead the scrum team using Agile Scrum methodology and scrum practices:
You are able to apply agile principles naturally in all situations and help a large organization adopt Agile principles.
Understand how lean principles can benefit from Agile approaches.
Understand the benefits of agile practices and help the teams adopt them as appropriate, help teams apply existing practices in a more agile way and contribute to increase Agile maturity.
Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
Apply agile practices beyond the team (continuous integration, user stories, estimations, refactoring, reporting).
– Do core facilitation, have leadership and do mentoring :
Use your facilitation and communication skills in any context (retrospective, grooming, estimates, requirement workshops). Convey knowledge to individuals in your team and stakeholders. Be able to guide the team through continues improvement. Serve the team and encourage leadership in others.
– Represent team: towards other teams and management. Communication with main stakeholders
– Monitor progress and key KPIâs and prepare relevant reports
Your expertise in the following is a plus:
- Agile/Scrum (3 years of experience and/or certification)
- Technical background
- Experience in Telco
- Knowledge of SAFe methodology
- You are solution oriented
- Work independently
- Analytical, quality oriented, self-starter, independent
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Able to coordinate remote teams
- Adaptive to environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Stress Resistant
- Leadership skills (Accountability, Ownership, Mentoring)
- Languages: English with good level of Dutch or French.
See what we can offer you!
You will make the difference in this highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover, you can count on a highly competitive and versatile compensation and benefits package (net allowance, company car, insurances).
Oh, and one more thing: working here is fun. Ask our people, during one of our many team events and company get together.
Inspired? Please send us your resume and we will rapidly get back to you to invite you for further interviews.