Scrum Master (Permanent)
Are you an experienced Application Developer interested in joining a global financial services firm who take a start-up like approach to their business? This role will give you the opportunity to work on a brand-new team and global project that will involve delivering a new technology platform. This will be key across the business.
What You’ll Love
Our fund management client has a reputation for a positive and progressive IT environment as well as:
· A reputation for being an employer of choice in financial services here and abroad
· An open and receptive culture which sees change as a positive
· The opportunity to progress quickly as they are rapidly growing
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working on a global project, you will be responsible for supporting from the design to the delivery of a huge technology green field solution that will service a huge part of the business. In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
· Successfully delivering the project and designing/implementing contingency plans to minimise risks
· Mentoring and motivating team to adopt agile principles
· Managing Stakeholers
The Scrum Master Role is For You if you have experience with:
· People Management and previous experience in a Technical Scrum Master (for at least 3+ years) capacity
· Delivery of development projects and specifically platform development
· Risk Management and ability to run multiple projects at any given time
Why Should You Apply?
This role is a chance to work with an incredible company and make a true impact to this great organisation.
Interested, What happens next?
· Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
· There will be a minimum of two rounds of interviews
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Scrum Master: 3 years (Required)
- Work Visa (Stamp 4 min) (Required)