Vitality, Scheduling Manager, Stockport or Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Scheduling Manager, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Vitality Partners and Rewards – Apple Watch, Ocado, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Scheduling Manager you will be responsible for building a high performing scheduling team, creating processes and infrastructure that can scale with our rapid growth, and managing team performance against measurable quotas and KPIs. We are looking for someone who can motivate, inspire, and prepare our scheduling coordinators for long-term success.
Your core function will be to own the delivery of the weekly and monthly scheduling cycle to optimise resources across multiple businesses to deliver required service level targets and develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with Contact Support and businesses.
Responsibilities as our Scheduling Manager include:
– Complete ownership of WFM tool including configuration maintenance, managing licences, and controlling user access
– Develop schedules that effectively deliver staffing levels
– Lead weekly staffing review meetings detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance
– Liaise with the Forecast Analyst to ensure that all forecasted factors have been considered
– Create long and medium term staffing schedules that are legally compliant
– Produce and analyse the variances between the forecasted demand and the resource availability
– Manage and process holiday requests in a fair and reasonable manner on behalf of staff
– Responsible for the onboarding of new recruits into scheduling system
Skills and Experience required of our Scheduling Manager:
– Experience in Contact Centre support role required.
– Knowledge of complexity of scheduling & intraday management in a multi skill, multi-channel, environment.
– Management Skills – delegation, communication, motivation and managing a cross site team
– Demonstrated experience and success in WFM or Operations oriented projects in Contact Centres.
– Analytical and strong communication skills
– Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
– Performance Management experience to drive effective real-time service level delivery
– Experience working with ACD’s like Avaya CMS, Noble
– Experience working with WFM Tools like Aspect Via, NICE
– Experience working with backoffice tools like Verint
Working for Vitality as a Scheduling Manager you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 24th January 2020
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Scheduling Manager, please click ‘apply’ today.