Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: ÂŁ152,000 OTE, uncapped
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is an IT Managed Services provider based in South West London, part of a new international group of companies, coming together under a unified brand launching in January 2020!
They focus on 3 core pillars: IaaS (Servers and Desktop as a Service), DRaaS and Backup (BaaS) with their customers being a mixture of both direct and via the channel.
The opportunity for individuals joining the team at this exciting time is huge due to their rapid expansion in 2020! Therefore, their next sales hire will be pivotal in the development of the UK business.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the industry, ideally within Backup or DR services, with a natural ability to problem solve.
You will also be skilled at crafting solutions and, of course, demonstrating that they can successfully uncover new business opportunities within both existing and new accounts!
Building a new pipeline from scratch, with the support of the marketing team, the existing Dublin based Sales Director and the UK MD, but they expect that successful candidate will prove themselves quickly and grow their sales team in the UK whilst focusing on both partner sales and direct new business.
- Be passionate about technology and learning new things
- Understand, and be able to apply solutions which support the customers’ genuine business requirements
- Have excellent communication skills to create and articulate solutions to customers at all levels
- Understand how to communicate technical concepts and services in layman’s terms
- Have the ability to build trust and rapport with their prospects and customers
- Have at least three, ideally five years’ experience in a similar sales role, ideally in one or more areas of their portfolio
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in new business from new prospects and partners in this industry
What they will provide you with:
- Unlimited access to sell across the portfolio: Backup, DR, IaaS & Managed Services, across UK
- An uncapped commission structure combined with performance bonus and term bonuses could easily see a ÂŁ200k earning potential
- A pathway to sales leadership/management
- A fantastic opportunity for someone to develop themselves and impress within a growing business at an early stage of development
Please click on the APPLY button to complete your application at the Company’s careers page.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Manager, Sales, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Business Development, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Head of Business Development, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales, B2B, Deputy Sales Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Executive may also be considered for this role.