London based Japanese Estate Agency require well educated and highly competent Sales and Business Development Manager with exceptional Japanese language skills as they will be targeted at developing our extensive range of Japanese clients, which include Japanese corporate and government expatriates.
- Responsible for managing accounts
- Liaise with manager and staff of other branches to determine goods and services on offer.
- Identify and exploit industry and sector opportunities to the benefit of the company
- Keep up to date with present market trends and developments, network with potential clients.
- Deliver and support colleagues in the delivery of sales presentations and proposals, negotiating and finalise deals.
- Achieve sales targets and define the strategy to achieve these targets in accordance with set strategy.
- Manage and develop business plan and evaluate performance of the company.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating legal formalities into transactions.
- Liaison and cooperation with other internal departments to achieve business objectives.
- Produce sales and marketing report for senior management.
- Oversee junior staff.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Strong and successful track record in sales and business development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Confident in negotiating price and terms with clients.
- Knowledge of Lettings and Estate Agency industry in the UK and applicable legal obligations.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Previous supervisory experience in managing, developing and mentoring junior staff.
Further details of the job:
Location: West Acton Branch, W3 0DS
Status: Permanent full time position – 39 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 – £36,000 per year
Closing date: 31 January 2020
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to:
London Tokyo Property Services Ltd.
122c Finchley Road, London NW3 5HT