AJ Access – Regional Sales Manager – South Based
Salary negotiable on experience + bonus + car allowance + benefits
We are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing the sale of new and used access platforms and ideally based within Southern UK territory.
The role in brief:
- Your responsibilities will include visiting customers to fully understand their working at height needs
- You will be advising and recommending machines to suit the customerâs needs and budgets
- You will oversee the sales process from start to finish to ensure the customer is fully satisfied
- You will generate new sales leads and grow the UK sales business
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director
- This role will involve extensive travel around the UK and some overnight stays
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have a proven track record in machine sales, ideally powered access sales
- This is a challenging position which will require you to have a mature and outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- You must be able to demonstrate a proactive and flexible approach to your work
- You should be well-organised, used to prioritising tasks and be able to work well under pressure
Established in 1990, AJ Access is a leading provider of quality new and used access equipment across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. We are also an IPAF approved training centre, offering several approved training courses across the UK and from our training facility in South Wales.
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Commission scheme directly linked to personal sales performance
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Car Allowance
- Healthcare Cash Plan
In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
Please note that we operate a 2 stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.