Are you looking for a new position within Quality Management? If so, this could be the position for you!
Our client is an international specialist in waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services to local authorities, public service contractors, and waste treatment operators. Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and non-hazardous commercial and industrial waste.
They are urgently looking for a Quality Manager to support a new build Energy from Waste project in the UK.
- Monitoring the implementation of quality management throughout the project, supporting all levels of project management in understanding the organisational processes and requirements for quality control and quality assurance;
- Review sub-contractor activities for compliance with client requirements, and the methods, processes, associated standards and procedures within this PQP and their ITP;
- Support the mobilisation of quality through the attendance at all pre-start up meetings with Commercial and the Sub-contractors;
- Review Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) submitted by suppliers for their approval prior to the commencement of works and ensure its appropriateness during construction phase;
- Ensure the clientâs Senior Engineers are conducting all necessary inspections and checks as per the agreed Quality Inspection and Test Plan;
- Contribute to the Project Management weekly and monthly report for the quality function;
- Conduct supplier audits and surveillance activities and provide reports; and Provide Quality single point of contact, subject matter guidance for supply chain quality representatives.
If this is of interest, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.