Awake.AI is looking for a Software Product Manager who is responsible for the product vision and development. Product managers work closely with all stakeholders in the company and with customers in creating solutions that meet and even exceed customer expectations. Product managers make sure the development is done on time, on quality and on budget.
In this key role You work across the whole product lifecycle from ideas to support, lead new concept development based on research or customer demand. Role is both technical and business oriented. You need to create the product vision and roadmap, both technically and commercially.
- Lead the product team on a day-to-day basis using agile methods
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to lifecycle services
- Define the vision and roadmap for the product
- Define and control the budget for the product and its development
- Work with sales, marketing, design and with customers internationally
- Develop product training plan internally and externally
What we expect
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Product management experience
- Any certification related to product management is a bonus
- Knowledge and experience of software development
- Demonstrated successful product development and delivery
- Good people and communication skills
- Team player
Why is Awake.AI the best workplace for you?
- Company: We are a young start-up where things happen fast without bureaucracy. Everybody works in teams with good, equal and open spirit. Here you can make decisions and make a difference in company matters.
- Motivation: If you want to wake up every morning feeling excited to develop new solutions that really matter in the world, Awake.AI is the best place for that.
- Why now: Digital transformation wave is just starting in maritime logistics. Awake.AI is well positioned to lead this journey and you have a key role in it.
- Internationality: You will have an opportunity to develop the solutions with our international customers and partners.
- Benefits: We can offer competitive benefits that are also developing continuously. We want to enable continuous learning for all employees. You can work remotely when needed and choose your own tools.
- Be part of the dream team: We have the best team of experts in this industry and easygoing atmosphere at our offices. Our passionate experts have a very long experience from software development and maritime so you will learn many new things being part of it.
If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to contact Simo Salminen, VP of Product, +358 451321530.