This role requires a person with a strong business and negotiating acumen, who has at least 10 years of demonstrated ability within PR and Marketing to manage effectively.
- Managing, leading and overseeing the PR, Communications and Marketing Team of four people, providing guidance, development support, and performance reviews
- Continued strategic development and implementation of the charities brand assets.
- Working across all departments to continue the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy covering a 52 Week Plan for all PR and Marketing of all events and activities.
- Managing, creating and implementing the Marketing and PR Plan strategy – including PR campaigns, events and digital
- Negotiating the best prices for advertising keeping within budget
- Liaising with Benefitting Charities, through regular meetings to discuss and develop creative collaboration.
- Analysis and tracking of campaigns and charity trends
- Building, maintaining and nurturing existing relations with key and relevant members of the Press including our current key accounts
- Championing the Charity’s values and brand ensuring external communications maintain the brand and enhance the Charity’s reputation
- Overseeing the creation of Special Projects
- Working with the PR Team on all aspects of the Guest/ Press for flagship events ensuring the smooth running of all PR on the night / day of the event
- Supporting the Managers in sourcing and developing relationships with celebrities, sourcing celebrity designed decorated bras’, developing media relationships for TV and Radio, and working on National Award applications
- Supporting the development and smooth running of the Office Volunteer Programme
- Contributing to the overall strategy of the charity through regular Senior Management and Trustee Meetings
- Producing monthly and annual reports for the Chief Executive and Trustees on all aspects of the PR, advertising and marketing activity
Ultimately they are looking for a candidate with a strong track record in PR & Marketing, managing a team and with a deep understanding of digital marketing. Priority will be given to candidates with a charity background
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.