You will be a part of one of the world’s largest global communications groups. They operate in over 100 countries and have two major divisions within the group creative and media. Your office is based in the heart of London, with easy train and underground links.
You will be a part of the paid social media agency and part of an expert team of strategists, planners, analysts and traders.
The client and this specific team are a highly motivated, energetic team with a passion for all things social. They like great ideas combined with smart planning and a relentless commitment to results. The client and team are constantly innovating for their clients, working with all the key platforms in the latest formats to reach audiences in interesting ways.
The client is the flagship client for the agency, with the biggest dedicated Paid Social team and an over £60 million media spend!
You will report into the Business Director. Your team consists of two dedicated Managers and two Traders.
The agency takes pride of innovating relentlessly and delivering award winning campaigns. Would it be for audiences, creative, measurement and innovation, they ensure the client get the latest and greatest thinking and implementation. If your aspiration is to be driving industry leading work, this role is for you.
What they Offer:
- 25 Days holiday + 1 every year
- Birthday off
- Perk site – 900 retailer discounts
- On site haircuts
- 3:30pm Friday Summer finish
- On site subsidised café
- Thursday bar night – 1st hour free!
- Free breakfast
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Life assurance and medical cover
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Direct the Paid Social media activity, a volume of nearly £8m of annual billings across all paid social channels
- Manage a team of 2 managers and 2 traders to ensure efficient planning and effective activation
- Own the relationship with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn, Sprinklr, IAS) and ensure quality execution across the team
- Work directly and closely with clients to develop plans, manage issues and maintain positive relationships
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and strong ability to prioritise work and be communicative and upright when workload seems unachievable
- Ensure client work is of high quality, delivered to brief, deadline, budget and submitted to awards
- Line manage several members of the team and ensure ongoing training and development for the mid-junior team members
- Brings innovative, inspiring and potentially award-winning thinking to the team and client
- Helps evangelize the client around key topics, especially our offering and the future of social media
- Participates in new business opportunities to drive new revenue
Client strategy and planning:
- Helps lead and execute on the annual client strategy and planning to ensure the best work
- Utilise tech partners and tools to provide data and insight to all client strategy and planning as well as to ensure smart and consistent measurement and delivery
- Challenge client with innovative thinking and formats
- Develops and maintains relationships with key contacts to ensure work is on brief, delivering KPIs and metrics, to deadline and budget
- Pushes client to take on broader services as well as try new and innovative campaign ideas through a deep, trusted relationship built on strong consultancy and mutual respect
- Addresses and manages client challenges and ensures clients are providing clear briefs, budgets and KPIs and provides reasonable time frames to deliver proposals, plans and work
- Helps surprise and delight clients with new ideas, partners and ways to work with agency
- Line manage team members, ensuring regular meetings, clear objectives, identifying training and development requirements and ongoing career progression
- Assists the new business lead or Business Director on new business pitches or proposals for incumbent media clients
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in a Paid Social Account Director role
- Experience in the digital and advertising industry, across paid social media planning and buying, either in a specialised team or agency
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media, as well as an understanding of the paid and organic social landscape, with proven strategy, planning, activation and new business skills
- Passion for digital media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas
- Ability to set, manage and deliver appropriate KPIs for clients
- Solid understanding of how owned, earned, shared and paid social media work together and specifically with traditional media and search as well as other marketing disciplines
- Experience and knowledge of social API tech platforms.
- Experience in leading on clients, navigating key stakeholders and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns.
- Positive and proactive attitude, solid team leadership and people management skills.
- New business experience and capabilities
To discuss this role you can reach me on email@example.com