ShortList Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Marketing
Manager to join a leading software company based in Warrington.
The successful Marketing Manager will ideally be a graduate with
previous experience in a similar marketing role. You will have high level of
computer literacy and strong time management skills.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for leading Social Media, Content and website
- Managing both email and direct mail communications
- Arranging and managing marketing campaigns
- Understanding of CRM and Campaign Management and Strategies
- Implement and develop a social strategy, incorporating advertising
and organic content
- Be aware of all modern technologies to drive all content strategy
- Plan and manage the Marketing budgets
- Manage full rebrand of the business
- Use analytical experience to implement improvements to current
- Be responsible for online brand, including reputation management
Key skills required for the Marketing Manager:
- Demonstrate business growth via effective implementation of
- Confidence engaging with stakeholders and external parties
- Experience across PR, Social, SEO and Campaign creation
The Marketing Manager will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience
in leading Marketing strategies and have an impressive Brand Management
background. A knowledge of current design trends and standards is key for this
Marketing Manager role as you will be working on very high profile projects.
The salary on offer for the Marketing Manager role is up to £35,000,
based in Warrington and commutable from Manchester, Chester, Liverpool and Runcorn.
This Marketing Manager role offers a fantastic opportunity for a
talented Marketing Manager. If you are currently a Marketing Manager looking
for your next challenge, click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!