Are you an adept and flexible Maintenance Engineer who can turn your hand to anything? Do you want to work in luxurious, modern facilities managing your own maintenance team? Are you fed up of your hard work not being recognised?
About the role:
Pay: ÂŁ35K to ÂŁ37K per annum depending on experience + potential 15% Bonus
To manage all functions within the Property & Maintenance Department, to ensure that the property is maintained and kept in a high state of repair at all times. In addition, to ensure that all Health and Safety measures are in place and adhered to within the job responsibility.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- With the General Manager, agree and constantly monitor contractors and service contracts.
- Ensure all equipment is ordered and used efficiently and cost-effectively, developing an economical stock and spares control system that meets the needs of the business.
- Take responsibility for preparing the Property & Maintenance and Utilities annual budgets and Capex budget, as well as preparing monthly forecasts in collaboration with the General Manager.
- Implement and effectively manage the planned maintenance programme.
- Manage the Maintenance Department on a daily basis, and manage preventative and ongoing maintenance refurbishment and light decoration requirements from site departments and apartments.
- Achieve a consistently high level of customer satisfaction with regard to response times, in particular assisting new residents during the move-in process.
- Take the lead in delivering staff induction and mandatory training for Fire Prevention & Evacuation and Health and Safety processes.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy advantageous at basic level.
- PAT testing.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence an outcome.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Fire Training or Fire Marshall.
- Understanding of COSHH regulations.
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certificate Scheme) certificate to access site.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety & Fire legislation
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
About our Benefits:
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
- Company bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to ÂŁ1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
About the Company:
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand.These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence – and their own front door.
Signatures vision is “delivering peace of mind”, peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind for their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started!