Assistant Project Manager
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
A leading Kilkenny firm are looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager for a Kilkenny based role. This role is best suited to those with a formal qualification within Quantity Surveying.
The ideal candidate will be based in Kilkenny, Laois or Tipperary.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
- Third Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Graduate to 5 years’ experience within a Quantity Surveying/Junior Project Management role
- Excellent IT skills
- Keen to assist management team in Bid, Tender, Estimations
- Happy to be based in Kilkenny
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Happy to assist in contract formation
- Experience with Tender proposals
- Keen to take on a role with career opportunities
- Experience within construction, building materials or manufacturing considered
- Ideally has a knowledge of the Irish Construction Industry and Contractors
Please note this is a brief description of the role. For further information please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550.
Please note this role will involve NO TRAVEL!!!!! Make the change NOW!!!