Crucible Creative are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team in London.
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Location: Caledonian Road, London
Salary: c. ÂŁ25,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
As a young agency and one of the fastest-growing new creative forces in London, Crucible is looking for an ambitious Project Manager to manage some of their largest projects and produce some award-winning work in 2020 and beyond.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, entrepreneurial graduate or account manager wanting to take a step up, and who wants to take part in the development of an exciting, expanding company. You will work directly with the Managing Director and Senior Project Manager to help manage some of the company’s most interesting digital projects, with excellent prospects for promotion as the company expands. You will be actively encouraged to challenge the status quo and to bring new insights and dynamism to the position, giving you a pivotal role in the growth and direction of the company.
While at least some of the experience and skills listed below are required, most of them can be considered merely desirable, as some training will be given. Experience within design or the creative sector is desirable, but is by no means a requirement.
You would be suited to the role if you are a good all-rounder with excellent organisational skills, the ability to take decisions using your own initiative, and the desire to help the company grow, while also developing your own career.
Junior Project Manager – Benefits:
– Excellent career development prospects
– Collaborative and supportive atmosphere
– Good personal network development prospects
– Flexible working hours.
Junior Project Manager – Responsibilities:
– Providing administrative support to the team
– Sticking to strong project management practices and workflows
– Attending meetings with clients and discussing their projects and goals
– Setting timelines, schedules and budgets for projects and managing these with your team
– Liaising with and managing relationships between clients, suppliers, and in-house departments
– Understand briefs and the creative process to help identify the best methods and approaches
– Proactively identifying and solving issues and mitigating risks.
Junior Project Manager – Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
– Strong organisational skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– An active interest in, or knowledge of, the creative industries
– Fast learner and able to take on new complex tasks
– Proficient with Microsoft Office
– Close attention to detail
– Strong client-facing skills
– Proactive and confident working as part of a team.
If this position sounds attractive, please press ‘apply’ to send your CV today.