We are acting agents for our client who are a global career coaching company. They work with overseas students and prepare them for the job market with specialist career coaching, so that they can gain permanent employment. The head office is in London but they also have several overseas offices which give access to different countries.
Due to their continued success they have an immediate vacancy for a Internal Sales Manager. The role will involve managing a team of approx 30 sales staff including Team Leaders. You will ensure that platforms are set up so that the sales staff can fully manage their own student network and meet allocated sales targets and KPI’s. Ensuring that all sales staff are fully motivated you will drive sales through social media and also exhibitions/events at Universities.
Duties will involve the following:
1) Holding group sales meetings.
2) Ensuring that Team Leaders are fully managing and supporting sales staff.
3) Developing staff through training.
4) Ensuring that KPI’s and targets are met.
5) Managing sales through social media.
6) Recruitment and training.
7) 1 to 1 coaching.
8) Mentoring and monitoring to drive sales and revenue.
Candidates applying for this role should have a proven background within sales management, developing sales staff and ultimately managing teams. Experience in Career Coaching / Recruitment would be advantageous but not essential.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.