We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever manned flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
Working as an integral part of the CEO Office, you will actively support the further development of Volocopter’s Strategy and market development. You will prepare presentations and support decision making processes at C-Level. In close collaboration with your Team Lead, you will help to manage projects on company level with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support in the preparation of C-Level Management Presentations and Meetings for Investors, Management Team and Partner
- Coordinate and prepare documents to support in decision making for the CEO
- Complete analysis of market relevant developments in the worldwide eVTOL field
- Support in the preparation for and follow up of international events
- Support in the coordination and analysis of all CEO reports
- You are currently studying towards a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Information Technology, Business Studies, or similar. Ideally at the end of your Bachelor’s Degree or currently studying towards your Master’s.
- You have already completed projects or internships in Consulting, Strategy, Project Management or similar
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- You are a communicative team player and have organizational and implementation power
- You show initiative, enjoy responsibility and have a solution-oriented way of working.
- Excellent English and German, both written and spoken
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal responsibility, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, positive leadership, great team spirit