A great opportunity to work as part of a team in a high-impact role with a focus on building a strong people culture in a fast growing company.
The HR Manager will be a member of the management team and report to the HR Director and help support over 300 employees in Ireland.
Role & Responsibilities
- Advising and supporting the operational management in areas of HR strategy, culture, talent management and reward
- Maintain excellent business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with operational managers to manage employee relations and provide guidance on all HR related matters
- Assist with the resolution of disciplinary matters and grievances in line with company policy and procedures, in a professional manner
- Work with the Talent Acquisition to optimise our recruiting operations
- Manage on-boarding, transfers and off-boarding as required
- Benefits planning and administration
- Implement and maintain relevant employee development programs
- Responsible for people data reporting and records management, administer the Company’s HR platform
- Support strategic HR projects for the organisation as/when required
- Ensure GDPR compliance for HR department
- Degree 5+ Years in a HR Management position
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Willingness to travel nationwide
- Excellent communication skills in business partner/advisory roles
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.