We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and driven project manager to join this not for profit organisation in the Barnsley area as a Healthcare Operational Development Manager. Previous experience of working within healthcare is not required, as a full induction to primary care will be given. Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about our sector is far more important.
As a Healthcare Operational Development Manager, you will be a key member of the team coordinating projects and activities across the Barnsley Primary Care network and working towards the long term goal of improving care facilities and practices for Barnsley patients, in line with the NHS Long Term Plan.
The successful candidate will have a unique combination of skills and experience, at a strategic and operational level and will be responsible for supporting and strengthening the delivery of the care services across the network.
- To manage all projects and co-ordinate activities across the Primary Care Network
- Aim to improve the work of primary care facilities and practices
- Develop and establish strong collaborative relationships with all partners and stakeholders
- Develop policies, procedures and pathways that are practice specific
- Analyse complex policy documents to keep up to date with the changing landscape of primary care
- Liaising with local Trusts, Councils and all practice members of the Primary Care Network
Essential skills and experience;
- Proven experience in a project management role, able to plan and organise own and others’ time and workload, adapting to changing demands
- Highly motivated, reliable and committed to team work
- Passionate about improving healthcare
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills at all levels and confident in public speaking
- Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours) 2-year fixed term contract with the potential for an extended or permanent post
- Salary: £35-40K per annum starting
- Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Benefits: 6 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays and NHS Pension scheme with employer contribution of 14.38%
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.