At Talenthub, we have partnered exclusively with a Dublin based IT services company in their search for their Head of Technology.
You will work within a cross-functional team who partner with highly-reputable and international brands who are looking to explore new products and applications. Through rapid prototyping, validation sprints and testing, the team will be able to convey tangible and useful insight to their clients.
Leading a team of experienced and high-calibre developers, you will be accountable for the delivery of prototyping in order to allow for validation experients. Aloing with this, you will be a contributor in the design and overall delivery of solutions. Once this is concluded, you will hold responsibility for executive summary findings to clients on their product’s feasability based on the work completed.
- Architect solutions required for product delivery
- Motivate, challenge and lead the technical team toward deadlines and strive for the best
- Lead teams in sprints needed for product feasability
- Work in requirement gathering (workshops, interviews, etc.) from clients and probe further when required
- Always search and explore smarter ways to work and look to implement new methodologies and technologies internally
- Regularly create technical reports that can be read by technical and non-technical stakeholders alike
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with a technology start-up would be highly beneficial
- Experienced in leading a technical team in the building of prototypes
- Possess the ability to easily switch between technical communication through to non-technical
- Demonstrable background with neccessary techniques needed for selecting products and vendors
What you will receive in return:
- Competitve Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Share Options
- Flexible Working
- Ability to create real impact
This is a fantastic role for those looking to create impact to a companyâs bottom line, liaise with c-suite and genuinely drive change to an organisation. All of this will be performed within a company that is still very much in growth mode but with an ambitious and achievable plan going into the future.
For a confidential discussion on this very exciting opportunity, please contact Rob at TalentHub at