We are open-minded, pragmatic and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we often face innovative challenges and solve them without compromising our standards.
If you think you have the same attitude, join our Spryker Technology Team as Head of Platform and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce by building and managing a completely new and exciting product.
- Building the Spryker PaaS platform from scratch (based on Kubernetes)
- Planning, management, implementation and monitoring of long and medium-term goals for the PaaS platform
- Road-mapping and executing the rollout of platform capabilities
- Exploring new technologies and enabling their adoption/evolution of existing stack
- Hands-on experience and fearless proactive issue resolving
- Collaborating with the engineerings teams to improve existing products
- Contributing to the delivery of secure networks, infrastructure & deployment practices to meet pragmatic & standards-based information security goals
- Minimum 6 years of relevant IT (and ideally leadership) experience
- Strong experience with container runtimes such as Kubernetes (a must-have)
- Strong DevOps background with automation experience (Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.)
- Expertise in cloud computing platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure) – AWS highly preferred
- Experience in diagnosing and solving infrastructure problems & building CI/CD pipelines through the use of common stack
- Advanced user in Linux based OS
- Solid experience with at least 2 languages (PHP, Python, GoLang)
- Solid experience with network and system-level security (routing, firewall, VPC, ACL, DMZ, FIMS)
- Experience with building effective Automation and Monitoring systems that focus on measuring business-critical services
- Familiarity with cybersecurity, and ethical hacking
- Leadership experience and the ability to create a culture of high performance
- Humble and easy-going, but not afraid of challenges
- Great communication skills in English, and ideally in German
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
- We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
- We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
- We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
- We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.
Are you thrilled? Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectation.