IT, 8 years (Required)
Integration, 3 years (Required)
Project Management, 4 years (Required)
An award-winning, world-renowned, growth-focused fiduciary business who are interested in people with the drive and ability to flourish in a highly professional, friendly and fast-paced environment at an exciting time of expansion for them. They are looking for a Head of Integration to lead their IT department forward.
Seeking candidates that are based in either Jersey, London or Belfast.
The roleâs primary responsibility is to oversee the successful integration of acquired businesses into the standard operating model for the group. The Head of Integration will lead the delivery of all integration projects and be responsible for overseeing the activities of all contractors and staff assigned to integration throughout the duration of the various projects.
Substantial prior experience of leading the technology aspects of business integration through mergers and acquisitions in regulated business environments is required. The successful candidate should have experience in reviewing and undertaking due diligence on potential acquisition targets. The role requires strong program management skills coupled with a solid understanding of all aspects of a modern information technology department. The role will require frequent international travel, sometimes at short notice.
Duties will include:
- leading and overseeing the technology integration programs for all M&A activity for the group;
- implementing vision and interface with stakeholders to prioritise and provide overall view of integration project progress;
- undertaking due diligence on potential acquisition targets and making recommendations to management on expected costs and challenges on proposed targets;
- preparing integration budgets and overseeing spend on integration projects with monthly management reporting;
- recruitment of contract resource as required for integration projects;
- working with key business stakeholders to understand commercial requirements to ensure technology implementations are aligned with the commercial teams;
- ensuring appropriate governance and controls in place to ensure smooth handover of work from integration team to operations team during the lifecycle of projects;
- identifying high risk situations and developing mitigation plans with workstream leads and Integration Director to mitigate and manage risk;
Working knowledge of the following information technology and business disciplines:
- Programme Management
- Financial Management
- Information security
- Business application architecture and integration
- Change management and ITIL practices
- Cloud computing
- must have strong programme management skills and ability to oversee complex multi work stream projects;
- ability to influence key decision makers to ensure alignment with global technology strategy;
- preparation of detailed budgets and cost tracking for integration projects;
- ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team across multiple locations;
- good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
- ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language;
- highly self-motivated, proactive and attentive to detail;
- ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment;
- energy and enthusiasm to support the future growth and success of the business.
Reference ID: 4512
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- IT: 8 years (Required)
- Integration: 3 years (Required)
- Project Management: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)