Within the position Head of Control, you will lead a large team of coordinators, planners and Control Managers to work effectively in order to drive operational performance across the specific measure set.
Your role will include:
- Ensure that all contractual SLA targets are delivered for the client
- Successful planning of work in due time, effective jeopardy management including Date Change Requests, timely and accurate closing of estimates.
- Leading by example, develop and ultimately integrate the individual Control functions to drive best practice and standardise processes.
- Escalate performance or allocation issues to The Field when necessary
- Ensure strategic resourcing solutions are executed in order to deliver optimal operational output.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our Clients Management team at a senior level.
- Represent MJ Quinn at operational meetings with internal Directors and key client representatives.
- Build a culture that encourages new ideas from within the team to help improve performance and commercial efficiency.
- Ensure that all additional resources requested are justifiable and deployed in the most effective manner.
- Hold accountability for operational performance, expenditure, customer satisfaction and safety within the control.
- Encourage and support individual’s development
- Experience working within the telecoms industry
- Experience working at a Senior Management level
- Confident working with CRM