Job Title: Head of Communications – REF20528
Contracting Authority: Central Government
Rate: £450 – £550 per day
Duration: 6 months
Location: 102 Petty France London
Security Clearance: BPSS/ DBS
The Reform programme has reached the point where new services, together with ongoing functional releases and operational fixes, are now in the pipeline and will create a chain of continual deployment that is expected to continue at pace until completion of the programme. The Digital & Technology team are transforming and will increase the current structure. There is considerable change and communications to be managed throughout the lifecycle of the DTS transformation programme. In order to make sure we have a robust communication strategy and plan the programme needs to recruit a Communications Manager to lead this channel. They will be expected to work across the Future DTS programme as required and manage the engagement with HMCTS internal Comms team. Knowledge of HMCTS/MoJ, and of working on large scale digital transformation programmes in government essential.
You will be expected to;
1. Create the DTS Transformation Programme communication strategy and communication plan
2. be responsible for conveying internal and external messaging to interested parties and stakeholders. 3. prepare written materials and prepare presentations to underpin staff engagement
4. manage correspondence with employees and external stakeholders.
5. create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity
6. communicate the organisational change in a way that promotes a positive image to the organisation.
Job Type: Contract