Group Head of Recruitment
Based in Inverness
Salary – up to £45,000 depending on experience.
As an internal recruiter leading our recruitment strategy, you’re directly responsible for the recruitment and oversight of leading, developing and overseeing the company’s recruitment processes. We are looking for an experienced Group Head of Recruitment to join our growing company.
Meallmore are a leading provider of Health and Social Care throughout Scotland with headquarters in Inverness.
- You’ll be overseeing the recruitment process for the company, targeting Nurses, Senior Care Assistants, Care Assistants, and ancillary support staff for the care home sector.
- You’ll liaise directly with potential candidates as well as develop strategies to reach further candidates.
- You’ll develop and facilitate the, on boarding for new employees.
- You’ll put together job adverts and monitor their performance on job boards and social media platforms.
- You’ll maintain a good relationship with our existing external recruiters and other recruiters who may reach out.
- You’ll keep on top of admin by tracking all hires and applications.
- Work with an internal team and will report to the Commercial Director
- Our ideal candidate
- Will have 5 years experience or equivalent – although exceptional candidates with less experiences would also be considered.
- Will be highly organised and capable of keeping on track of the admin required when running multiple recruitment projects.
- Will be time-efficient and motivated, making sure that all candidates and recruitment partners are responded to quickly.
- Will be confident on the phone and happy to liaise internally and externally.
- Will be outgoing, friendly and professional
- You will share our company values.
In return the Company will offer you:
Company sick pay scheme available
Refer a friend scheme paying up to £700
Staff recognition awards
On site training and e Learning training with ‘Learn Pro’
Career Progression within the Company
and much more……
Reference ID: Head Rec(HR)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00 /year
- human resources/recruitment: 3 years (Required)