Fresh Food Manager | Co. Clare |Permanent
The Client: Based in Co. Clare, our client is an award-winning supermarket who are well known in the area for their excellent fresh food offerings. They are currently experiencing growth and seeking to appoint a Fresh Food Manager to join their team
The main duties will include:
- Managing the daily operations of the fresh food departments and counters
- Ensuring HACCP / Health and Safety documentation up to date
- Training, development and management of a team of staff
- Working towards KPIs and targets
- Ensuring that all business conduct requirements are met at all times
- Delivery of top standards in store presentation, stock control and shrinkage
- Previous experience at Trainee Supervisor/ Manager level or above, preferably with a large Multiple.
- Possess a passion for fresh food and grocery retail
- Experience working with a fast-paced and fresh food orientated retailer
- Proven track record scheduling rosters, stock ordering, mentoring staff, minimising waste etc.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Salary within the region of âŹ40k depending on experience
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
For consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091-423293 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.