Please note – To apply for this job role you must be well experienced with Facebook Ads. Unqualified candidates will not be considered. This position is not suitable for graduates.
Peace With The Wild is a small family run, eco-friendly online store with over 1300+ natural, sustainable and plastic-free products. We’ve made it our mission to introduce the world to the wonders of living an eco-friendly lifestyle by creating the ultimate one-stop-shop.
We’re looking for a highly talented individual to join our team to manage our Facebook Ads account.
The role is diverse and will allow you to work at a high level, creating and planning Facebook & Instagram strategies right the way through to producing the ad creative, consulting with graphic designer on requirements, buying media space and then monitoring and optimising campaigns.
If you’re an ‘all-rounder’, someone who can not only plan campaigns, but also physically implement the campaigns on Facebook, this is the job for you.
You have a track record in doing the following:
- Using Facebook’s ads manager platform to get great results
- Building audiences that convert
- Working with high spend/budget accounts
- Transform pixel data into a hungry audience of buyers
- Creating re-marketing ads that turn lost visitors into pots of gold
- Be great at split testing and always curious of how to improve campaigns
- Have a passion for optimising ads and getting great ROI
- You love digital marketing and paid media in particular.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics, but are also able to work independently.
- You have a can-do attitude.
- Passionate about building a career in digital marketing.
- You have at least 2+ years’ experience working with Facebook Ads for ecommerce
- Proven track record in successfully managing Facebook Ads accounts across multiple campaign/ad types
- Working knowledge of managing Facebook Ads accounts, whether client side or through an agency.
- Excellent level of understanding within Facebook Ads
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent level of written English
- Good level of numeracy skills
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply with your CV and a short cover letter detailing your experience and why you are interested in the role.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Interviews: Week commencing 6th Jan 2020
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent