EXPORT SALES MANAGER
Up to ÂŁ45k plus bonus circa ÂŁ10k, contributory pension, 20 holidays + bank holidays, life insurance,
Share purchase scheme,
Candidate Living Location: Flexible
A new opportunity has arisen within a growing manufacturer who has a global presence of providing speciality chemicals into the animal health sector
Working from home the Export Sales Manager will be involved in the following:
- Account management for a portfolio of profitable existing clients
- Appointing and managing agents/ distributors who sell vetinary and animal health products
- Frequent travel to meet with clients across Southern Europe
- Solution driven consultative sales of chemical products
- 50% new business development 50% account management
- 50% travel into Southern Europe
The Successful Candidate MUST have experience of the following
- Experience of selling into the animal health sector in the UK or overseas
Or Chemical degree selling on a European scale with a second language preferred
Long established and growing chemical manufacturer who supply chemicals into a broad range of manufacturers across various industries. They take pride in their commitment to customer satisfaction, quality, response time and offer value added solutions. They are committed to developing our people to offer long term career opportunities which is why we boast some of the longest serving employees in the industry.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks please press the ‘Apply now’ button or call Lyndsey Clegg on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.