EHS REGIONAL MANAGER
Our clients are currently recruiting a EHS Regional Manager on a full-time permanent basis, to cover a number of sites in the Dublin area.
The Regional EHS Manager is responsible for leading a team of Health & Safety Professionals across a portfolio of Projects and is responsible for ensuring, as far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees and subcontractors by effective implementation of risk mitigation tools, communication and active management of company policy and procedure.
• Manage a team of Health & Safety Professionals ensuring effective implementation of company policy and procedure.
• Assist the EHS Manager in achieving firm’s Critical Success Factor 1. ‘To ensure we are fully compliant in all Health, Safety & Workplace Legislation’
• Meet and deliver all objectives set and agreed in your Performance and Development Review.
• Keep abreast of any Health & Safety legislative changes and assist the EHS Manager in ensuring the company remains compliant.
• Ensure all new sites are adequately set up prior to mobilisation by ensuring a Site-Specific Construction EHS Plans are in place, permit process is agreed and understood etc.
• Responsible for effective training of all Health & Safety Professionals under your area of responsibility to a standard required by the company.
• Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all of the firm’s Hight Risk Activities (HRA’s) and ensure that they are identified and effectively controlled on every site.
• Ensure effective use of Flex on all sites in your area of responsibility.
• Ensure team members are logging their allocation of hours in GaneTime.
• Ensure the ISO Integrated Management System in effectively rolled out on all site under your area of responsibility.
• Participate in Change Management when required.
• Conduct regular audits and inspections of the sites.
• Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated and communicated.
• Report to EHS Manager on the performance of the IMS.
• Work with PPE providers to ensure the most suitable and cost-effective solutions.
• Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the EHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
• Performance management.
• Relevant Health and Safety Degree.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in Environmental Health and Safety role.
• Experience in construction would be an advantage.
• People management experience.
• Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
• Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
EHS REGIONAL MANAGER