This is an opportunity to join a creative agency specialising in fashion e-commerce, branding and digital strategy. Working across advertising, visual identity, web design, branding and creative direction, This creative agency counts among its clients some of the most well-respected companies and brands in the industry.
They are seeking a Project manager to support their technical and account management team.
As a Project Manager, your role will primarily be working on client e-commerce projects, delivering them from end to end and ensuring all aspects of the implementation are delivered at a high level of quality, on time and within the agreed budgets.
The ideal candidate will need excellent presentation skills, both spoken and written with a positive, team focussed work ethic. You will need to be knowledgeable in project management methodologies, be client-facing and have sound commercial acumen.
– Attend briefings, WIPs and pre-production meetings
– Produce and manage weekly workflows for the development team
– Regular communication with account teams, development team and technical director
– Delivering Shopify eCommerce website projects and migrations, web apps and CMS projects from inception to completion
– Writing project documentation and managing PM tools
– Reporting weekly activities to the account management and senior team
– Managing workloads, weekly sprints, and project roll-outs, end-to-end, ensuring they run to strict time frames
– Following defined company processes to lead designers and developers
University graduate with a minimum of a Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, Business Management, Marketing, Business Studies.
– Minimum 2 years experience working in eCommerce
– Sound understanding of Agile and Waterfall project management
– Experience working on multiple projects
– Experience working with development (internal, long and nearshore) and design teams
– Experience working with eCommerce preferably Shopify/ Shopify Plus and Apps is ideal but not essential
– Knowledge of Atlassian package software (Jira, Service Desk, Confluence)
– Knowledge of Harvest
– Knowledge of eCommerce methodologies and strategy
– Understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, PPC is ideal but not essential
– Knowledge of Email Marketing – CRM, Online Advertising is ideal but not essential
– Thorough organisational skills and attention to detail
– Team and personal leadership skills
– Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
– An interest and knowledge in the fashion and luxury industries
– Ability to maintain trust and confidentiality
– Enjoyable working environment
– 21 days annual leave per year, plus Christmas break, plus bank holidays
– Drinks and snacks
– Budget for regular social events – either nights out, daytime activities or in-house
– Corporate Social Responsibility days
– Company wide bonus structure
– Summer and Christmas parties